Ladies’ Bible Study
The Ladies’ Bible study “Becoming a Woman Whose God is Enough” meets at 7:00 p.m. on the first and third Mondays at Theresa Pong’s home.
Koinonia is a group of women at the church who plan and coordinate activities that promote fellowship and service for our church body.
The Koinonia Ministry is involved in:
· Planning and coordinating the potlucks for Festival Sundays and meal/refreshments for special events.
· Contacting MCC Family to engage in prayer requests via the phone tree.
· Arranging for meals for families during illnesses or difficult circumstances, and/or assisting families in need of help.
· Sending flowers to individuals during serious illnesses or hospitalizations, per Pastor’s or Elder’s request.
· Purchasing leis for guest speakers.
Special events the Koinonia ministry has planned or helped coordinate:
· Festival Sunday potluck lunches
· Aloha luncheons
· Easter Sunday breakfast
· Church picnics
· Church Anniversary Celebration
· Halloween Alternative/Missions Fair
· Christmas Advent Logs
· Christmas Program at Ola Loa Retirement Community
· MCC groundbreaking ceremony
· MCC Dedication Service and Open House
The annual Women’s Retreat is well attended and so much fun!